• Safety emergency stop control device
• Safety blockage protection device
• Dental chair interlock system
• Emergency chair position
• Water-electricity-air with one button switch device
• Water-electricity-air separation structure design
• Micro-computer control liftable instrument tray
• Only 9 seconds for backrest to move from lowest point
to highest point
• Clean chair position after work
• Multifunction foot pedal control system, convenient for
doctor’s operation and avoid cross-infecton
• 135° rotatable rack, convenient for patient and doctor’s operation
• Air vacuum system with muffling device
• Low noise motor from Taiwan
• Germany Bayer silicone handpiece tubing
• America DuPont membrane
• Hydrolysis resistance and ageing resistance PU pipes
• High stability chair frame
• Filter device of saliva ejector can be removed, convenient
for clean and sterilized
• Fully ceramic spittoon, anticorrosion and easy to clean
Double growth for the Morita Signo series, which has proven its worth time and again and is extremely popular among both dentists and dental assistants alike: The new SIGNO G10 II treatment unit is available as a over-the-patient or as a whip-arm delivery, and is sure to be a great success thanks to its streamlined design, outstanding ease of maintenance, and the unit’s tremendous versatility. One of the most exciting features of the whip-arm model is the operator’s element, which pivots 120 degrees without a disturbing latching function. The unit’s DUAL-BALANCE system optimizes instrument balance, thanks to the whip arm’s dynamic strain relief.
EASY POSITIONING OF YOUR PATIENT
With the hydraulic drive, you can move your patients easily into the required position without any noticeable start and stop movements, enabling you to bring your area of treatment exactly into focus.
- The operator panel provides comfort and is intuitively and efficitently structured.
- Fast and reliable choice of instrument parameters.
- Handfree control with the foot control
BETTER VISION WITH LED LIGHT
- 12 high-powered LEDs provide a large scale and evenly illuminated treatment area.
- Light output up to 30.000 lux
- Extremely low power consumption of just 16 watts.
INTRODUCING THE EXCEPTIONAL
New PdW Style – Design and Technology that Puts People First
Morita always puts people first when designing dental treatment chairs. The design for the PdW tray and treatment unit combination, based on natural movement and ease-of-use, promotes smooth, effective, and precise treatment. The microscope and root canal measurement instruments offer a compact design with advanced functions. The micromotor and other instruments also contribute to more comfortable treatment sessions. These are just a few of the advanced technologies and refined design concepts of the Soaric treatment unit that create an environment where people come first.
Not only is more and more expected of dentists, but they themselves also place greater demands on their practice equipment. Morita now meets these requirements with Soaric dental treatment unit: It features a wide range of system omponents and its minimised, harmonious design helps create an atmosphere of trust in the dental practice. At the same time, it combines many functions which help ease the clinician’s working day and promote efficient treatment workflow.
In order that your treatment can proceed comfortably and efficiently we have created a unit for you that underlines your professionalism and competence. Create a working atmosphere of confidence and safety in your practice with Soaric.
Soaric offers a wide range of optional system components for all forms of treatment: Patient chairs with one–piece seat or foldable footrest, swivel arm or suspended tray and lots of other options.