Double growth for the Morita Signo series, which has proven its worth time and again and is extremely popular among both dentists and dental assistants alike: The new SIGNO G10 II treatment unit is available as a over-the-patient or as a whip-arm delivery, and is sure to be a great success thanks to its streamlined design, outstanding ease of maintenance, and the unit’s tremendous versatility. One of the most exciting features of the whip-arm model is the operator’s element, which pivots 120 degrees without a disturbing latching function. The unit’s DUAL-BALANCE system optimizes instrument balance, thanks to the whip arm’s dynamic strain relief.
EASY POSITIONING OF YOUR PATIENT
With the hydraulic drive, you can move your patients easily into the required position without any noticeable start and stop movements, enabling you to bring your area of treatment exactly into focus.
- The operator panel provides comfort and is intuitively and efficitently structured.
- Fast and reliable choice of instrument parameters.
- Handfree control with the foot control
BETTER VISION WITH LED LIGHT
- 12 high-powered LEDs provide a large scale and evenly illuminated treatment area.
- Light output up to 30.000 lux
- Extremely low power consumption of just 16 watts.